Page 1 of 1

Elvira: Mistress of the Dark Amiga

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:16 pm
by Ravenfreak
I had no clue the movie Elvira Mistress of the Dark had a game. To be fair I didn't know it was a film from the late 1980's until I looked this game up. :V While the movie was met with mixed reviews, people over on LemonAmiga gave this game a 8.18 so it's apparently a decent game. I probably will never play these early dungeon crawlers because I'm not really a fan of point and click games.

Re: Elvira: Mistress of the Dark Amiga

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:56 am
by Demonskeith
Huh, I didn't know either, just one of those games that slips through the cracks.

Re: Elvira: Mistress of the Dark Amiga

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:24 am
by Grungie
I don’t have an Amiga computer