Search found 89 matches

by Grungie
Thu Oct 08, 2026 8:43 am
Forum: 8-Bit Adventures
Topic: Temple of Apshai
Replies: 9
Views: 137

Re: Temple of Apshai

Demonskeith wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:27 am Guess I'm way too young for that kind of thing lol.
Tbh, I’m also a dork who knows a ton of gaming history.
by Grungie
Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:25 am
Forum: 8-Bit Adventures
Topic: Temple of Apshai
Replies: 9
Views: 137

Re: Temple of Apshai

Demonskeith wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:15 am Don't think I've known that one, certainly a console lost to time.
It sold fairly well back in the day. A lot of older gamers know about it.
by Grungie
Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:24 am
Forum: 16-Bit Stories
Topic: Elvira: Mistress of the Dark Amiga
Replies: 3
Views: 47

Re: Elvira: Mistress of the Dark Amiga

I don’t have an Amiga computer
by Grungie
Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:05 pm
Forum: 8-Bit Adventures
Topic: Temple of Apshai
Replies: 9
Views: 137

Re: Temple of Apshai

Demonskeith wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:58 am What the heck is a Colecovision ?
It’s a game console that came out to compete with the Atari 2600.
by Grungie
Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:29 am
Forum: General RPG Chat
Topic: Longest RPG
Replies: 10
Views: 10133

Re: Longest RPG

I can tell that guy didn’t play DQ VII (much less DQ) with some of the stuff he was spewing.

You can’t turn off random encounters in the 3DS remake, they were never there. The original was longer because of grinding. Outside of the NES version of DQII, the series isn’t known for having the worst ...
by Grungie
Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:17 pm
Forum: 16-Bit Stories
Topic: Lufia 1 and 2 The Sinistrals Saga Reveal Trailer
Replies: 3
Views: 131

Re: Lufia 1 and 2 The Sinistrals Saga Reveal Trailer

Out of all the SNES RPG’s I played, these always slipped by me.
by Grungie
Fri Sep 04, 2026 11:11 am
Forum: Futuristic Quests
Topic: Kingdom Hearts IV
Replies: 6
Views: 10299

Re: Kingdom Hearts IV


Fans always love jumping the gun and buying things in anticipation.


Wish I could find the post I made over 15 years ago of me telling them that those games and FF13 Versus were gonna skip the PS3 and instead be on the PS4. They told me I was crazy and a hater, but I never knew how right I was ...
by Grungie
Thu Sep 03, 2026 4:26 pm
Forum: General RPG Chat
Topic: Longest RPG
Replies: 10
Views: 10133

Re: Longest RPG


Yeah same here, I would love to play this game someday still though. (Heck I still need to play through at least one DQ game in my life...)


The game’s one of my all time favorites.

The 2 remakes take less time. A huge chunk of the time was for grinding for: character levels, job levels, money ...
by Grungie
Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:55 am
Forum: Futuristic Quests
Topic: Kingdom Hearts IV
Replies: 6
Views: 10299

Re: Kingdom Hearts IV


Lol like how III was supposed to be on PS3, then it kept getting pushed back so it got released on the PS4? I'll be shocked if the game actually does come out when they say it will.


I remember people saying they bought PS3’s just to have one when KH3 and the FF7 remake came out. Neither of ...
by Grungie
Mon Aug 31, 2026 1:35 am
Forum: Futuristic Quests
Topic: Kingdom Hearts IV
Replies: 6
Views: 10299

Re: Kingdom Hearts IV

Hopefully people don’t buy a PS5 to play the game and it instead releases on PS6. That never happened before…